Our printed clinical waste ties are the widely adopted solution to individually identify bags of wastes and trace them back to their source;
- Seals are printed with the Hospital or Trust name and an individual number, to give each seal a unique identity.
- Various colours are available for use with different types of waste.
- The JWP Seal Database is now online and available for recording and tracking issued seals
- Price upon request
We also stock a range of clinical waste sacks for your convenience;
- Heavyweight bags for the collection of clinical waste
- Robust and reliable
- Discuss your waste disposal needs with our team
Available in the following variations
- 80L capacity with 8kg breaking strength – available in Yellow and Orange
- 80L capacity with 10kg breaking strength – NHS Orange
JWP customer also benefit from your of our Seal Database
- Record seals issued to Wards/Departments.
- Seal search – Details of Ward and issue date displayed against any seal number.
- Browse – by Ward or seal number to check issues made.
- Free of charge to users of JWP Clinical Waste Bag Tags
- Password protected for added security of information.
- Data is backed up regularly onto our secure server.
- Contact us now for access to our Demonstration data to see how the Seal Database can ease the recording and tracking of your Clinical Waste Bag Tags.