JWP Clinical Waste Ties enable clinical waste bags to be individually identified and located to their source providing complete traceability back to the Hospital and Ward.
- Seals are printed with the Hospital or Trust name and an individual number, to give each seal a unique identity.
- Various colours are available for use with different types of waste.
- Each pack has a double label showing the number range enclosed and Hospital or Ward identification.
- Each pack has a peelable label for placing in stores register with date and Ward name when issuing.
- NEW! The JWP Seal Database is now online and available for recording and tracking issued seals.
The JWP Clinical Waste Audit System has been designed to meet all current UK Government guidelines and Health & Safety legislation.
JWP Seal Database
- Record seals issued to Wards/Departments.
- Seal search – Details of Ward and issue date displayed against any seal number.
- Browse – by Ward or seal number to check issues made.
- Free of charge to users of JWP Clinical Waste Bag Tags
- Password protected for added security of information.
- Data is backed up regularly onto our secure server.
- Contact us now for access to our Demonstration data to see how the Seal Database can ease the recording and tracking of your Clinical Waste Bag Tags.