ISO 17712 Security Seals
The following selection of our security seals comply with the US Customs requirements for C-TPAT / ISO 17712. Classified as high security container seals.
Alulock Cable Seals
- Strong metal construction.
- Steel cable with rust proof aluminium body.
- Cable Seal is available in a wide range of colours.
- Cable Seals can be supplied with laser marking of company name/logo and sequential numbering.
- Cable Seals 3.5mm & 5mm are C-TPAT compliant and conform to ISO 17712
- Seals meet UK & US Customs and Border Protection requirements.
Available with 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm or 5mm cables, the Alulock Cable Seal is ideal for transportation security applications. Simple to apply, just pull the cable through and tighten to minimise the loop for an extremely strong and secure tamper proof seal.
- Outer transparent barrel cover is made of PC
- All locking material components are zinc coated
- Non Spin
- Reduced losses by providing high levels of security
- Durable and tough
- Protect against environment attack
- To counter tampering with drill spinning
UnoLock is an ISO 17712 compliant High security bolt seal with seal print and numbers encapsulated by a polycarbonate plastic cover. The barrel and pin coating is made of hard and durable plastic to reveal evidence of tampering attempts.
Neptuneseal – Latest ISO 17712:2010 Approved Bolt Seal
- ISO/PAS 17025 Lab Approved
- Innovative design characterised by two metal tabs attached to the Bolt which slot into the ‘female’ part of the seal.
- This amendment to the traditional Bolt Seal design, requested by the new ISO norms, means it is no longer possible to tamper with the seal by spinning it at high speed.
- Laser printed with sequential numbering on body and Bolt shaft.
- Bar code, Data Matrix & RFID options available to order.
Neptuneseal is the very latest ISO17712 design of High Security Bolt Seal. Ideally suited to securing import/export goods worldwide.
- All identity markings and numbers are displayed INSIDE the seal body, and thus cannot be altered.
- Designed by leading cargo security professionals.
- Steel locking mechanism, pulling resistance over 1.5 metric tonnes.
- Unique traceability of each manufactured unit.
- Accepted by UK Customs Group 1 & US Customs.
- Seal can be bar-coded
- Locktainer Bolt Seals are C-TPAT compliant and conform to ISO 17712.
The choice of the world’s foremost shipping and manufacturing companies, exclusively specified for use through EUROTUNNEL. The Locktainer’s security features resist illegal Manipulation, Substitution and Replication. EVERYTHING A REAL SECURITY SEAL SHOULD BE!!!
The Forkseal – a robust seal designed for Container doors
- The Forkseal can only be removed by cutting the Fork Bar.
- The sequence of holes in the Fork bar ensure the seal can fit any situation.
- Security numbers are replicated on both the Pin and the Fork Bar.
- The seal Pin and barrel are Carbonitrated, making them impossible to cut.
The ‘Navalock’ – A revolutionary High Security locking and anti-theft system for truck and container doors
- Breaking load of over 5 tons as certified by the American Bureau of Shipping Classification Society (07.10.94).
- Resists cutting by double lever shears, breaking by hammer, crowbar or other crude tools.
- East to fit, no special skills or tools required.
- Simple robust design fits most standard type containers.
If you are shipping or storing freight containers in high risk zones, you cannot afford NOT to fit Navalock.